Christmas Cross-Stitch (Better Homes and Gardens)

Category: Books,Crafts, Hobbies & Home,Crafts & Hobbies

Christmas Cross-Stitch (Better Homes and Gardens) Details

Offers patterns and instructions for making Christmas stockings, samplers, dolls, place mats, ornaments, and pillows, and discusses needles and cross stitich techniques

Reviews

It's really difficult to buy one of these cross stitch books "blindly" as nobody ever posts any of the designs - so it's always taking a chance. Unfortunately, this is the first book I've gotten that there isn't even one design I would do. There are some snowflakes, a couple of samplers, some small designs - snowman, wreath, bell, candle, holly and ivy, Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus, the santa stocking on the cover. I won't be keeping this book, I'll be passing it along to the thrift store. Definitely not for me.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel