Adult Coloring Book: F*ck off and color with me by Sarah Baska

Category: Books,Health, Fitness & Dieting,Alternative Medicine

Adult Coloring Book: F*ck off and color with me by Sarah Baska Details

I truly had so much fun creating this dope Adult Coloring Book for you! I can’t stress enough how great it feels to have support from each and every one of you. I have been working on this book for the last six months and my hope is that this book will bring a smile to your face. If you are having a bad day you can always open up this book and color your stress away. Sarah Baska - Super relatable, current, and hilarious, 19-year-old Sarah Baska is a popular YouTube presence, with over 86M views on her channel.

Reviews

I really love this coloring book. It's a funny and original idea and the pages are cute and intricately detailed, so you won't get bored coloring the pages. I also really like how considerate Sarah was in making a color test page and putting non-bleed pages throughout the book to prevent the pages from getting ruined. Amazing gift for a friend or (cool) family member or for yourself. Get one today!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel