2016 Color Me Happy Wall Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Graphic Design

2016 Color Me Happy Wall Calendar Details

Part calendar, part coloring book - ALL FUN. Add a little color to your life! Get creative and express yourself all over these pages! Printed on matte paper, all calendar pages are printed on FSC certified paper with environmentally safe inks.

Reviews

Purchased as a gift for a friend as a thank you for getting me started in this wonderful world of coloring. I just had to open it and make sure it was wonderful. And it is! Paper is thick and of great quality. I'd test markers before going crazy with them but gel pens and pencils will definitely have no problems showing through to the next month. Section at the front for contacts and notes. It's a functional calendar with a beautiful, fun image to color every month. The butterflies really sold me as my friend loves them but after flipping through this calendar, there isn't a month I wouldn't be excited to color.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel